So far today I’ve:
- Cleaned up three wet puddles left by a very cute pup.
- Fought with daughter over her lying to me about using shampoo to clean her nasty, oily hair for the past two weeks. Gross!
- Washed daughter’s hair in a very uncomfortable manner, hoping that she’ll learn her lesson and clean her own hair from now on.
- Wished for a fairy maid to come and clean my house while I’m out with the kids at family therapy today. I fear what Mal will find while we’re away. *shiver*
- Have not eaten, because I discovered daughter’s lie as I was getting ready to enjoy a bowl of mini wheats that are now soggy and look more like soggy cotton balls than whole wheat cereal covered in sugary goodness!
By the way, I’ve decided that I don’t want to dedicate this blog to all things puppy-like, so I’ve started up a seperate blog for puppiness. The first entry isn’t about the pup at all but another doggy issue that I’m dealing with right now, and since I know that this time next year it’ll be double the issue I figured I’d write about it.
You can read it, if you are interest, here.