I’ve been very busy lately, but I’m still around and stalking checking up on all of you and I’m feeling a tad one sided since I get to know about what’s going on in your lives and you all know nothing about the idiocy of my own, so I give to you a brief list of things that have been happening.
I don’t know when I’ll get around to writing about all of this stuff, but here’s a game I’d like to play, if there is something you’d like to know more about, leave a comment and I’ll elaborate.
- Mal destroyed a perfectly good, brand new queen size sheet (again)
- Hubby nearly electrocuted himself
- Children’s nonstop bickering all day long replaced by late afternoon/evening bouts of bickering since they’re now back at school (big hooray on that one)
- Apple picking season has come early, which means starting next weekend we’ll be drowning in apple sauce, apple pie, apple butter, Jenn’s Apple Muffins and so much more
- Mal and Skye have decided that since we’ve moved into a new home, new rules apply and the one that seems to be their favorite is the ‘don’t come when called’ rule. Of course it’s also the one that gets them into the biggest piles of crap with Hubby and myself.
- The inability to update Ceilidh’s busing as well as their lack of assistance in getting this done has me wondering about the capability of Ceilidh’s school, do we have her in a good place or no?
- Being told to ‘shut my mouth’ by the secretary at Ceilidh’s school has me wanting to go down there and tear a strip or two off that woman’s back (in my books being told to ‘shut my mouth’ is the same as being told to ‘shut up’ and both of which I think are very rude and highly unprofessional)
- When it comes to my gall stones and my diet, I’m a complete idiot (btw Häagen Dazs is the enemy, as well as corn on the cob slathered in butter, buttered potatoes, creamy mushroom gravy and bacon. Nuff said?)
- Man makes plans and God laughs
- I suck! No really, I do!
I think that’s a good start. Hope all of you had a lovely summer. It went by to fast.