Like the title says, it’s Thursday and I’m trying to write something here everyday. Today I don’t have much, so here’s a list.
- Hubby got a fortune cookie that read ‘No matter what we’ll always be friends, unless I get rich first’ which makes me think someone at the fortune cookie company may have some issues that they need to deal with.
- Ceilidh went to bed and got all freaked out because she could hear something/someone breathing right beside her bed and there was nobody there, perhaps we shouldn’t have let her watch Paranormal Activity?
- The other day while Sean was walking the dogs, Mal tripped him up with the leash and made Sean fall and bite his tongue, now it’s all cankerous and painful and he’s talking with a huge lisp (reminds me of Neil from the family guy) and I can’t stop laughing and mocking his lisp by saying “Schut up, Darsh Vader is sho cool. No schut up, you schuck”. It makes him really mad and then he throws pasta, into my eye!
There will be blood!
- Tomorrow Hubby wants to take me out on a date, but his idea of a date is always dinner and a movie. There really isn’t much else that we’d like to do if we go out. We don’t drink, we don’t dance. Really what’s left? And by ‘what’s left’ I mean what’s left and doesn’t cost an arm and a leg?
- I’ve discovered that Hubby and I are a bunch of lame ducks. I’m not complaining, just making a statement.
- I’ve realized that I’ve become a hermit.
With Devlin and all the stress that comes with my leaving, going out and leaving him in the care of others and my paranoia that nobody will take care of him the way that I take care of him, I just don’t get out. I used to hang with friends, but it became very one sided. I just couldn’t get away as often as they wanted, so they used to come hang at my home.
After a bit they just wanted to go out and have a good time, and slowly I was abandoned.
- Most of the time, my being abandoned by my friends and me sitting at home doesn’t bother me, but sometimes when there’s something that I’d like to do, I just get sad that there’s nobody to do it with.
- It’s snowied today. There’s a nice blanket of snow and while it does look pretty, I still hate the damn cold stuff. I want to pack it all up and ship it to California and/or Florida.
- I’ve run out of stuff to write, so this will have to be it for tonight.