- I started copying the recipes I like out of my cookbooks/cooking magazines so that I can get rid of some of the clutter in my cookbook storage area. I’m only keeping the recipes that I’m interested in. I’ve got a lot of typing ahead of me, but in the end I hope to have a lot more room to start adding more cookbooks too. lol
- I started a new project with my daughter, one that I can’t go into details about right now but that hopefully within a few months she and I will be able to go public with. Fingers crossed.
- I started to keep track of all the good things going on in my life each day and will now be documenting them in this blog under the ‘All Good News’ category from now on.
- Got to cuddle with Dev before he went to bed, and he fell asleep in my arms. I got to sit there and listen to his sweet little snuffling snores.
- Made a scrumptious dinner for my family, that everyone ate and had no real complaints about. Since I’m feeding 6 people, and 3 of them are adults, and 3 are teens, I’m thinking that not hearing “I don’t like……” is a huge bonus. 🙂
- Planned out meals for the rest of the week, all are tasty and so far I’ve gotten the approval of all those who shall be shoving these meals into their food holes. Again, win!